Why I like Thai People/culture/Land?
by a Lucky Farang...
Well, apart from Beautiful Beaches, Tantalising Tastes, Warm Weather, Superb Shopping, Dynamic Discos, Sensational Smiles, Breathtaking Beauties , Kinship kindness….
........ I like Thailand because........
Most Thai Golf courses have a kiosk every three (3) holes for a Beer and the Caddies always smile and "show" faith in my golf, my singing and my humour!
I admire the authentic culture of Thai family and kinship and Thai Society Thii Tum Thii Soorng (you can find out what that means in our page on Thai Culture)
· hot weather and the thought of enjoying a beer even when it's raining.
· The food, the attention in Care, the Smiles, the Patience, the Calmness.
I don’t have to wear a helmet to ride a bike !
The majority of Thai genuinely volunteer to
· Smile more often than not!
· Frequently demonstrate acts of politeness
· Avoid aggression and/or intimidation
· Respect their Elders, Employers and most other people and things
· Encourage encouragement
· Support a philosophy (a way of life) that encourages the above
I can teach a child respect and be respected
it's not so much an opinion, more my experience .. from travelling but "what do I know".......
30/03/09 A Thai friend (khun Fa'Sai) said: "I care in my thought and respect the right of others". If your not sure then "Mai Ben Rai"
April 2009 ... Expat Thailand - 10 Things I Like About Thailand.